We're a talented group that produces high-quality software and we're growing fast! Our iOS development team is our largest team and we're in search of new members.
- Autonomy: We trust you.
- Food: Free fruit and healthy snacks daily.
- Office: Big bright & beautiful.
- Budget: Accesories, new hardware, repair and maintenance costs.
- Education: One free book each monh to expand your mind.
- Challenge: Join the best - we're always pushing each other further.
- Experience developing iOS apps, either in Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with auto layout, constraints and size classes in storyboard or xib files.
- Experience consuming APIs and web services.
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM).
- Knowledge and experience with Git.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuos Integration.
- Knowledge and experience with TDD.
- Quality oriented work.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented.
- Active community contributor.
- Github account with public repositories or actively contributing to other public repositories.
- Active Stack Overflow account.